R:ACE is for everyone who loves to run, and especially those who run with family members - we are a virtual hub and a family focussed running club that welcome members worldwide.

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Missing in Action!

Holy moly it's been a long time since I last posted on here! I do have two good excuses (see below) honest, and I will be updating things here regularly from now on.

Excuse number one: I have been busy setting up and establishing my own junior parkrun. The first event was in January and it is all now running smoothly thanks to a team of volunteers (including me) who give up time each week to help run the event.
Excuse number two: I have been been busy thinking about where R:ACE needs to go next to develop into the global virtual club for running families that I dream of it becoming. For this to move forward I know we need to move into more social media than just Blogger and G+ and for that reason you can now join R:ACE on Facebook and Twitter. I look forward to chatting with you on one of these sites soon!

p.s. Please excuse the overexcited exclamation mark overload!


No comments:

Post a Comment